Friday, January 4, 2019

I hate my braces.

Good morning! You guys might know that I have braces, I have had them for just over two years. I'm so sick of them. Luckily I'm getting them off on the 10th of this month so I can complain if I want.
I hate rubbar bands. You have to bring them everywhere, they are always looming in the back of your mind. They hurt. They give me a lisp and I can't sing painlessly.
I hate the brackets. They pop off so easily. They are very hard to brush because you have to get all around them.
I hate wires. I hate the wires because they have made it impossible for me to eat carrots, apples and other crunchy stuff. If they get bent, it stabs your cheek.
I hate my braces because they limit my ability to smile normally, to eat good foods, they always have food in them and no one tells me. They are a pain to brush and floss. I hate braces. I hate braces.
I'm excited to get them off so I don't have to chew so carefully anymore, I don't have to worry about gross food in my braces when I laugh, I don't have to constantly be thinking about my rubbar bands, brushing and flossing will be easy. Here is my transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment