Friday, January 4, 2019

My chickens

Meet my chickens. I have 5!

This is Daisy. She is a golden sex link and she is the nicest chicken I have ever met, she is always willing to let you pick her up and hold her.
This is Olive and she is a barred rock. Shes quite jumpy and will scream if you look at her. Watch out. Once you pick her up she's quite nice though😊

This is Rosy, Rosy isn't a very nice chicken. Her feathers aren't soft and she will peck you if you try to hold her, but she lays A LOT of eggs.

This is Cinderella, I should've named her sleeping beauty just because she falls asleep really easily, Everytime I hold her she falls asleep.

This is Daphne, Daphne is my prettiest hen and I'm really confused why I only have bad pictures of her? She's a silver lace Wyandotte and she's BEAUTIFUL!
a bum shot, how embarrassing.


No comments:

Post a Comment