Friday, January 4, 2019

My side of the mountain

I love the Forest. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love sitting in the moss next to a trickling stream and listening to birds and squirrels hustle and bustle about the trees, I live looking up and watching the ancient trees, not to be a tree hugger but I feel as if trees are the most old wise plant I have ever seen
 Somedays I wish my smart mother would let me mindlessly run away to the Forest for a year like in the book "my side of the mountain" if I did I know I would be back within at least 3 days. I love the feeling of the Forest because every form of life seems to whisper to each other, the wind, the trees, the lush green moss and fern, even the smooth stones in the stream.  Oh how I wish I could spend the rest of my life with the woods...

So many of these trees have scars from wildfires, woodpeckers, children with forks, but I think it makes them look so strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment