Friday, May 19, 2017

What inspires me as an artist

Hi guys, Today I thought I would tell you things that inspire me for art. You also may use these for stories, blog posts, writing music and others. so lets get to it.

I go for a walk in the forest behind my house and I pick a random sight, such as a pine needle, and stone or a flower. And then I think about that subject as much as I can. How did it grow? what journey did it take to become this? I think about it as deep as possible. Then, I create an image that represents the little subjects life. Here are simple things you can also do to get your creative juices flowing:

-Listen to music that gives you emotion

-look at inspiring quotes

-meditate or do yoga

-no coffee

-eat healthy wholesome foods

-drink an entire water bottle

Your creative juices should be flowing now so go create something amazing!          


No comments:

Post a Comment