Thursday, May 18, 2017

My morning routine

Hello readers! Today I am going to share my  morning routine with you. Its not perfect, I know. But it is my routine so lets jump right in:

First when I wake up, I drink a glass of water (you should keep a water bottle by your bed) After that, I put on some chapstick since my lips get SOOOOO chapped when I first wake up. Next, I stretch for a little bit. When I feel nice and awake, I will get out of bed and make my bed. After that, I go eat some breakfast. I like granola on top of a healthy smoothie. If I were you, I would avoid the coffee. Eating healthy and drinking water should do the trick! after that, I go to my room and read a book, I play on my phone a little, then I get dressed into my work clothes. I go and take care of my pigs and after that, I take a shower and get some nice clothes on.

So that is my morning routine! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment