Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Something I miss from my childhood...

Hey guys, So today is actually the 15th of august but I pre-wrote it as I will be at fair for a very long time.
Today I thought I would tell you my favorite toy from my child hood that I miss. I loved american girls, But not really until I was 9. The real toys that I loved ever since I was tiny were Polly pockets. I loved these dolls. I preferred them next to barbies because barbies looked scary. Also they look like extremely broken humans. I Would collect Polly pocket clothes, Sets and dolls. I loved them so much until sadly in 2015 they were closed. I remember I had a Polly doll, and lea doll, a Lila doll and a Kerstie doll. I loved going to the website and playing games and watching the Polly pocket show. BRING POLLY POCKETS BACK
PEOPLE I MISS THEM!

Image result for lea polly pocket Lea will forever be my favorite doll.
Although My second favorite would be lila because she looked and acted like me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment