Sunday, March 5, 2017

Updated all about me

Last time I did an all about me was in 2013 when i was NINE. My name is Camilla. I have braces.
I really enjoy playing animal crossing, I am a huge Swiftie. I wont talk about her on here cause lots of people dont like her sooooo yeah. I really love horses. I do not own one however Im not like most girls where I just learn the position for riding or how to groom, I learn about EVERYTHING. I do 4-h. Im a artist I enjoy sketching, cartooning, and oil painting. I have Misaphonia which is a disorder where i cant handle certain noises like you cant handle tickling. Its the same with noises. I have plenty of freckles and gurl they are NOT tattoos. People are really weird and they get tattoo freckles. I have 2 besties. Lets call them K and B. Cause I dont want to put their real name on here. I play piano and ukulele and I LOVE OUTDOORS! I have loved outdoors since a VERY long time.

Thanks for reading

                                        Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and outdoor
                                                  This is me by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment