Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Birthday!

yello awesome people who read mt blog (you are the best and that's that.) so my birthday is in (yes i am counting) 16 days! i am turning my dream age! its the age where you get to where makeup and high-heels, you get facebook, and... GO TO YOUNG WOMEN S! but, in the primary, there is one loud singer, and the rest is quiet so i will be singing with the younger kids........yay?... well my party will be fun it will be a glow in the dark party! i will have doughnuts instead of cake, and i asked for 2 things from all of my friends, "GET  ME CHOCOLATE...and money..." i can just imagine my self eating tons and tons of chocolate! one of my friends says they will get me chocolate money (PERFECT) but from my family, i want a doll TV set.. it has 3D glasses, and a entertainment center, and a TV (flat screen) and a remote, and a microphone, and a bitty disc, and some slides to put on theTV for the dolls to watch! its so shiny! EEK 
oh this? just me and my sis.. i know... random..

2 comments: